Tuesday, April 10, 2007

:: Personal Informtion ::

My name is Khalid Khamis. I was born in Dubai, UAE in 28-01-1987. We lived in Jumaira for 6 years. Then, we moved to our house in Ajman, and we stayed there for almost 9 years. Furtheremore, now I live in AlSamha, in Abu Dhabi and I am enjoying my time in AD.

I grew up in Dubai, and I enjoyed my childhood in Jumaira near the beach with other young people. I had finished my high school in June 2004. I had very nice time with my school friends. In September 2004, I came to the HCT to start complete my studying, and now I am in semester 4; as well, i hope to finish my studying and get an excellent mark.

In my free time, I enjoy doing my hobbies, such as playing chess, football, swimming and bowling. In addition I play for Ajman chess club, and so many times for UAE federation. I played the world champion ship in Spain in Valencia. Also, I played in Arab champion in Jordan. Additionally, I took the Second place three times in age under 16, 18, and 20.
In this following blogs, I am going to talk about globle warming for my project this semester. I hope you all enjoy this experince with me.

No comments: